Sale Shopping 101
Another year has flown by and sale season has begun… Boxing day, January, it’s any excuse to convince you to be last seasons stock with a more attractive price tag. You insist you’re saving money by spending it on clothes you didn’t look twice at. So if you’re going to blow your Christmas cash, let’s do this properly. I’ve created some sale highlights for you to check out, otherwise you’ll be shopping for hours!
1. Lace Midi Skirt, £20
2. Cream Dress, £27
3. Cream Maxi Dress, £65
4. Blush Maxi Dress, £14
5. Floral Midi Skirt, £39
ASOS is sale heaven and hell all in one go. There are so many items to search through – I’m talking 2,000+ on dresses alone! I’ve picked out some New Year worthy neutrals along side a slice or two of midi skirt perfection. There are some amazing deals (£14 for a beautiful gown?!?) and ASOS never fail to impress in terms of quality. I’m just a little worried about delivery after the trouble I’ve had recently, thanks to Hermes! Still, my inbox is once again filled with delivery updates… ASOS I just can’t quit you!
1. Shearling Style Coat, £49.99
2. Blue Shirt, £15.99
3. Denim Dungarees, £39.99
4. Lace Playsuit, £39.99
ZARA is definitely up there as one of my favourite stores. Sales are the perfect excuse to stock up on classics that won’t go out of style. That way, any outfit admirers won’t think you’re wearing last season. The coat and the shirt are wardrobe staples and my ZARA dungarees (you can see how I styles them HERE) are an essential!
5. Black Shopper, £39.99
ZARA bags always win me over. I still have a bucket bag my other half bought for me over two years ago that I love and use all the time!
1. Monochrome Co-ord, Top £17.99 and Trousers £21.99
2. Metalic Co-ord, Top £9.99 and Skirt £13.99
3. Chiffon and Lace Dress, £19.99
4. Shirt Detail Shift Dress, £14.99
5. Velvet Lace Shorts, £13.99
I love the style of Missguided’s collections and their quality has been on the rise lately. Co-ords are still top of my style list of loves and who can resist pretty lace? I already picked up the shirt detail dress for my recent trip to Paris that I’ll be sharing with you soon and love it; it’s such an easy wear!
I was so disappointed by Topshop’s offering and spent the last two days lusting over a now sold-out Aspinal bag. Have you splurged in the sales or spent smart? I’d love to know what you’ve bought!
I’ll leave you with a handful of tips just incase you’re still tempted to get over-spendy…
1. Do you love the item or the price tag? Just because somethings cheap doesn’t mean you’re saving money if you’re never going to wear it!
2. Stick to your size and what suits you. Buying items that you can slim or grow into often end up at the bottom of your wardrobe before moving home to the charity shop next time you have a clear out. The same goes for buying styles the suit your shape. Don’t buy for someone else’s figure.
3. Go for classics. We’re heading into a new season, so just because something is the big trend right now, doesn’t mean you’ll be wearing it come January.