The Trafford Centre Strikes Back!
Here’s what I wore but more importantly, here’s what I bought second time round:
1. Game of Thrones calendar from Clintons £4.50
2. Burgundy Shirt from Primark £9
3. Tres Jolie crop tee from H&M £10
4. Snakeskin effect ox blood bag from Forever 21 £20
5. Femme Heart necklace from Forever 21 £3.90
6. Embellished Clutch by SkinnyDip London at Bank £15
I wasn’t sure about the clutch bag at first but then I realised that my hands were refusing to put it down and my feet were taking me in the direction of the checkout so I had very little choice in the matter! I’m so glad I did as it looks fabulous with my top secret ball gown (I also purchased that today but I’m keeping it on the DL for now).
I spotted the ox blood coloured bag on my initial trip when I bought my kimono jacket from Forever 21 and spent a while before deciding that I didn’t really need another bag… well it turned out I did!
The necklace was another Forever 21 buy and a bargain! When I saw the price tag I knew I had to have it. It looks adorable and looked perfect with my outfit!
Finally my Tres Jolie crop tee. I’d seen one of my favourite bloggers Emtalks wearing something quite similar (which you can see here) and with my love for the french language I was very happy with my purchase!